GMAC Survey Series
Insights from across the student lifecycle
From candidates' first consideration of GME to alums' career trajectories, GMAC's survey research provides insights across the student lifecycle.
- Our segmentation framework differentiates candidates by their motivations, providing you with new insights to understand demand and connect with prospective students.
- Provides an inside look into the motivations, preferences, program choices, needs, and opinions of thousands of individuals who are contemplating taking the GMAT exam.
- Offers timely insights on the current market for graduate business school applicants based responses from GME admissions offices around the world.
- Provides vital insights to keep business schools up-to-date on the latest trends in the hiring market for recent MBA and business master’s graduates.
- Quantifies the perspectives and outcomes of GME among global alumni.
Graduate business school programs that participate in select surveys receive exclusive benefits, including access to:
- Interactive data reports that enable you to explore the surveys question-by-question and filter the data by multiple variables
- Benchmark reports that allow you to compare your programs' survey results to those of your peer programs
Sign up now at